1. P.K. (2014) – Qutab Minar and Red Fort are among the popular historical locations shown in the song ‘Love is a waste of Time’.
2. Fanaa– The romantic song ‘Chaand Sifarish’ has Qutub Minar in the backdrops while Aamir Khan as Rehan plays the role of a guide.
3. Jannat 2– ‘Tu hi Mera’ is a Sufi number featuring Emraan Hashmi and Esha Gupta and has been shot in Qutub Minar complex.
4. Cheeni Kum– In the climax scene, Amitabh Bachchan is shown hugging the iron pillar that stands in the courtyard of Qutub Minar, depicting the belief that if someone can encircle it with their arms while standing with their back to it, their wish will be fulfilled.
5. Tere Ghar ke Samne (1963)- ‘Dil Ka Bhanwar Kare Pukar’ Dev Anand and Nutan, was shot entirely inside the Qutub Minar.