- Fanaa (2006):Fanaa is a terrorism-themed Indian romantic crime drama film, directed by Kunal Kohli and produced by Yash Raj Films, released in 2006. It was filmed at historical locations in Delhi including the Red Fort and Qutub Minar.
- Delhi 6 (2009):A story about hope, love and self-discovery set in the walled city of Delhi (zip code 6) and its chaotic but touching life that forces us to ask questions about ourselves. It was filmed at historical locations of Delhi as Red Fort.
- Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (2011):A young man tries to arrange a marriage for his brother, but finds himself falling in love with the chosen fiancée. Filmed at Humayun’s Tomb at Delhi.
- The Attacks Of 26/11 (2013):The real-life story of eight terrorists, who sail to Mumbai and wage war on the populace for the next 24 hours. Filmed at the Heritage Taj Hotel, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminal Mumbai.
- The Three Musketeers (2011):The hot-headed young D’Artagnan along with three former legendary but now down on their luck Musketeers must unite and defeat a beautiful double agent and her villainous employer from seizing the French throne and engulfing Europe in war. Shot at the Heritage city of Venice, Italy.