Think you can make heritage fun?
Here’s your chance! Participate in the GoUNESCO Design Contest and show us what you got.
- World Heritage Sites in India.
- Please see the list of World Heritage Sites here – http://gounesco.com/country/india.
- Please note that designs not following this theme will not be considered for the contest.
Last date for submission of design – 31st March
Announcement of winners – 18th April at GoUNESCO Finale 2015.
Method of submission – Email design and the details below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every design should be accompanied with a brief text about your thought and inspiration behind it. This is not a test of language, but your ideas should be expressed clearly.
- Name of person
- Contact phone number
- City of residence
No of submissions – One person can submit multiple designs. Each design should be sent in a separate email and follow all the other conditions described here.
- Winner – One design will be awarded Rs. 7000 for his/her design.
- Consolation prize – We might choose great designs which do not win and display them (with your permission) on our upcoming e-store. The design will be displayed with attribution to the designer and on the first purchase, Rs. 1000 will be awarded to the designer.
- Create design and adapt for each of the following – T-shirt, Mug, Keychain, Fridge Magnet. Each product need not have a completely different design. If you would like to create separate designs for each form factor and create a theme together, that is ok too.
- We are happy to hear your ideas for using the same or slightly modified design on other products too.
- Original designs inspired by the location, and using the style of an art or craft from the nearby region will be preferred over processed photos.
- Any work using copyrighted material will be immediately disqualified.
- Any misrepresentation of details, plagiarized work will be grounds for disqualification
- In case of any cash is awarded and the design is later disqualified, the amount will need to be returned.