Places covered: Pune, Mumbai, Panaji, Bangalore.
· Travelled from Chennai to Pune via flight which departs at 5:15 am and reaches Pune at 6:50.
· On reaching Pune, arrival at Hotel Olive via the public bus.
· Rest of the day spent in resting.
Time Taken 1h 35m
Distance Covered: 336.5 km + 7km
Amount Spent 2500 + 50+2850
· Breakfast at Hotel Olive. Visit Darshan Museum which is dedicated to the Sindhi Saint Viswani.
· Proceed to Aga Khan Palace from there which is the biggest palace in Pune built by Md. Aga Khan III.
· From there proceed to Patleshwar caves which is a rock cut caves carved in 18th century in the Rashkutra period.
· Lunch at Swagat Restraunt.
· Proceed to Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum which contains the works and collections of Raja Dinkar Kelkar who built this museum in memory of his son.
· From there proceed back to Hotel Olive and rest.
· Dinner at Hotel Olive.
Time Taken: 5m +20m + 25m + 10m
Distance Covered: 1.5km + 6.6km + 7km+2.4km +3.2km
Amount Spent: 70 + 40 + 100 + 10 + 30 + 70
· Eat breakfast and pack lunch and proceed to bus station to board the bus to go to Ajanta Caves which is a World Heritage Site and are 30 rock cut Buddhist caves.
· From Ajanta caves proceed to Ellora Caves which is also situated in the Aurangabad district and is considered as a World Heritage Site, these are caves built by the Rastrakuta dynasty.
· From Ellora caves travel to Aurangabad and check into Hotel Mrunal Palace.
· Rest and Dinner at Hotel Mrunal Palace
Time Taken: 7h 15m + 2h 15m+45m
Distance Covered: 336.5km+108.1km+37km
Amount Spent: 80+ 700+300+150+80+2000
· Eat breakfast, and pack lunch at hotel and set out to Bibi Ka Maqbara which is known as the Taj of the Deccan and is a poor imitation of the Taj Mahal via public bus.
· From Bibi ka Maqbara proceed to Panchakki which is a water mill.
· From there proceed onto Aurangabad gates which are 52 gates that symbolizes local history.
· From there proceed to Aurangabad Caves which are rock cut Buddhist caves.
· Onwards to Hotel Mrunal Palace for rest and dinner.
Time Taken: 10 m+10m+20m+25m
Distance Covered: 2.7km+2.5km+4.2km+6.1km
Amount Spent: 2000+80+10+10+15+20
· Eat breakfast and pack lunch and proceed to Daulatabad which is known as the city of prosperity and is a fort city.
· From there proceed to Khuldabad which is famous for its Hanuman Temple.
· Onwards to Jayakwadi dam which is the largest irrigation project in Maharashtra.
· Onwards to hotel for rest and dinner.
Time Taken: 30m+20m+1h40m+1h10m
Distance Covered: 19km+14.7km+80km+53km
Amount Spent: 2000+80+100+80+300+600
· Eat breakfast and proceed onto Mumbai via train reaching Chatrapathi Shivaji Terminus which is a World Heritage Site and a historic railway station in Mumbai. Onwards to Hotel Ashwin via bus and have lunch.
· Set out to Elephanta caves which are a World Heritage Sites. These caves are located in Elephanta Island dedicated to Lord Shiva.
· Onwards for dinner and rest.
Time Taken: 6h+10m+3h40m+3h40m
Distance Covered: 335km+2.5km+151km+151
Amount Spent: 600+2500+20+300
Amount Spent: 2500+70+60+100
· Eat breakfast, pack lunch and set out to a city tour to Gateway of India via bus.
· Onwards to Haji Ali Dargah which is an indo-islamic mosque via bus.
· From then on to Siddhivinayak Temple, a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha.
· Proceed to Juhu Beach is one of the biggest beaches and tourist attractions of Mumbai.
· Onwards to Marine Drive which is a boulevard and is a natural bay.
· Proceed to hotel Ashwin via bus for dinner and rest.
Time Taken: 2h30m+15m+10m+25m+45m+2h30m
Distance Covered: 137km+8.5km+6.4km+11.2km+27km+137km
Amount Spent: 2500+200+75+45+90+150
Amount Spent: 2500+70+60+100
· Board the flight from Mumbai to Goa
· Onwards to Hotel Delmon in Panaji for lunch.
· Proceed to Old Goa which is a World Heritage Site. It is a historical city and served as the capital during the Portuguese era.
· Onwards to Goa State Museum.
· Proceed back to Hotel Delmon for dinner.
Time Taken: 1h30m+20m+10m+10m
Distance Covered: 604km+11km+11km
Amount Spent: 2000+80+80+80+50
· Board a bus to Hampi which is also a World Unesco Site located in the ruins of Vijayanagara.
· Rest at Archana Guest House followed by dinner.
Time taken: 7h
Distance covered: 345km
Amount Spent: 600+2000+200+200
Amount Spent: 2000+150
· Onwards to Bangalore via bus and stay at 12th Avenue.
· Proceed to Bangalore Palace which is a palace built by Reverend Garrett.
· Onwards to Cubbon Park which is a historic park.
· From there proceed to Lalbagh which is a historical botanical garden.
· Onwards to Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace which was the residence of the Mysore ruler.
· Proceed to 12th Avenue for rest and dinner and proceed to Bangalore railway to board the train to Chennai.
Time Taken: 6h+20m+15m+6m+25m
Distance Covered: 367km+10km+11km+5km+4.4km+1.8km+11.5km
Amount Spent: 2000+150+40+20+10+150+600
Distance Covered: 3377+ (unaccounted distance) 250=3627
Amount Spent: 41195+5000(misc expenses)= 46195