We encourage people to embark on heritage travel. We also made a list of all of our reasons why conserving heritage is important. Apparently, there are more people who have done this before us!
1. “My heritage has been my grounding, and it has brought me peace.”
2. “A concerted effort to preserve our heritage is a vital link to our cultural, educational, aesthetic, inspirational and economic legacies – all of the things that quite literally make us who we are.”
3. “A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.”
4. “Maintaining one’s culture, values and traditions is beyond price.”
5. “Culture consists of connections, not of separations: to specialize is to isolate.”
6. “Culture is the widening of the mind and the spirit.”
7. “To know nothing of what happened before you, is to forever remain a child.”