Movies at World Heritage Sites
The list of bollywood movies in WHS is never lasting..almost all movies show a glimpse of atleast one WHS. Most of the movies have WHS sites in songs only. Five of them are below-
- Fanaa- Shot primarily in Delhi. The famous romantic song “Chand Sifarish” is shot in the Qutub Minar Complex. In the movie Aamir Khan plays the role of guide.
movie link- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0439662/
- Youngistan- A really good love story of a young Indian Politician. The WHS shown is “TAJ MAHAL” in “song- Suno na Sangmarmar”.
movie link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3514330/
- Chandni Chowk to China- An action comedy where Akshay Kumar plays the role of Indian Cook from Chandni Chowk, Delhi. He was mistakenly brought to China. WHS shown is “THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA”.
movie link- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1091229/
- Delhi-6 – Delhi-6 (2009) is an Indian Comedy drama film, most part of the film is filmed in Old Delhi. WHS location shown is “Red Fort”.
movie link- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1043451/
- Mere Brother ki Dulhan- A romantic comedy. The song “ Ishq Risk” was shot near “Taj Mahal”.
movie link- www.imdb.com/title/tt1740710/