Agra Fort crossword puzzle
|Across1. Two of the fort’s gates are notable one of them is
5. After the First Battle of Panipat in 1526, Mughals captured the fort and seized a vast treasure, including the diamond later known as
6. The present-day structure was built by
7. marble It is embellished with inlay work in
8. The Lahore Gate is also popularly also known as the
9. Agra Fort was originally a brick fort known as
|Down2. The site is very important in terms of
3. Who was first Sultan of Delhi who shifted to Agra and lived in the fort.
4. Delhi Gate, which faces the city on which side
10. Fort It is about 2.5 km northwest of its more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal.
11. Which emperor was crowned here in 1530.
Crossword Puzzle on Agra Forthttp://www.gounesco.com/agra-fort-crossword-puzzle/http://gounesco.com.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/11092032/Capture.pnghttp://gounesco.com.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/11092032/Capture-150x150.pngPlay with HeritageStudent Programcultural heritage,culture,intangible heritage,pulkit sharma,travel,world heritage travel